JUST Capital is a nonprofit that provides information and rankings on how large corporations perform on issues that matter most to the public. We ask Americans what matters to them, and evaluate how companies perform on those issues. Our ranking identifies America's most JUST companies among the 1000 companies analyzed, singling out the top performing publicly traded company across 32 industry sectors. Our overall platform and the research underpinning it empower consumers, workers, business leaders, investors – all of us – to make more informed decisions about where to buy, work and invest, and ultimately, to direct capital towards those advancing a more just future.
Eminent hedge fund manager and philanthropist Paul Tudor Jones established JUST Capital, and it counts Deepak Chopra, Arianna Huffington, Ray Chambers and Steve Schmidt among its Board members. It is supported by some of the country's premier philanthropies, including the Ford Foundation and The Robert Wood Johnson Foundation. JUST Capital has also forged partnerships with an array of elite research institutions, including MIT, Stanford, and NORC at the University of Chicago.
JUST Capital seeks a digital strategist who will report to our Director of Marketing, and will work closely with the communications, research, and technology teams. In this role, the candidate will play a central role in bringing JUST Capital’s groundbreaking research to life, by developing and executing digital strategies that will drive our mission and amplify our impact.
- Help grow and maintain our digital channels and audiences using best practices and creative campaign ideas
- Amplify JUST Capital research and thought leadership across digital channels
- Collaborate with communications team on content strategy
- Oversee daily operations of social media, including influencer engagement
- Craft and implement email program
- Manage (Wordpress) website
- Implement paid media campaigns (e.g. Google grants to promoted posts)
- Create and manage KPI dashboard to analyze website, email, social analytics and identify opportunities to optimize engagement and tune digital campaigns over time.
- A passion for JUST Capital’s mission.
- 5+ years of demonstrated experience in digital marketing strategies and implementation
- Experience with:
- Social media management software, ideally Sprinklr
- CMS systems (ideally Wordpress), as well as HTML and CSS
- SEO and content optimization
- CRM and marketing automation systems
- Google analytics
- Paid media platforms (Google AdWords, Facebook Ads Manager, LinkedIn).
- Proven track record of taking ownership and successfully delivering results in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams to deliver projects on tight deadlines
- Bonus: Experience in graphic design for digital and traditional formats
BENEFITS AND PERKS
- Fully paid health, vision, dental insurance for you and your family
- 401(k) with employer matching up to 4% of salary
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefits
- Flexible Savings Accounts
- Backup Child Care Benefits
- Up to 24 weeks Family Leave for new parents, 12 weeks fully paid, 12 weeks partially paid
- One Medical Group Membership
- Citibike Membership
- Subsidized gym membership with New York Health & Racquet Club
- To be considered for this position, please submit a resume, cover letter to https://justcapital.com/careers
- JUST Capital is looking to fill this position immediately so applications will be considered on a rolling basis.