JUST Capital is a nonprofit that provides information and rankings on how large corporations perform on issues that matter most to the public. We ask Americans what matters to them, and evaluate how companies perform on those issues. Our ranking identifies America's most JUST companies among the 1000 companies analyzed, singling out the top performing publicly traded company across 32 industry sectors. Our overall platform and the research underpinning it empower consumers, workers, business leaders, investors – all of us – to make more informed decisions about where to buy, work and invest, and ultimately, to direct capital towards those advancing a more just future.
Eminent hedge fund manager and philanthropist Paul Tudor Jones established JUST Capital, and it counts Deepak Chopra, Arianna Huffington, Ray Chambers and Steve Schmidt among its Board members. It is supported by some of the country's premier philanthropies, including the Ford Foundation and The Robert Wood Johnson Foundation. JUST Capital has also forged partnerships with an array of elite research institutions, including MIT, Stanford, and NORC at the University of Chicago.
JUST Capital seeks an experienced HR and Culture Manager who will report to our CEO, and will work closely with the communications and research teams. In this role, the candidate will play a central role in bringing JUST Capital’s groundbreaking mission to life, by developing and executing internal company culture strategies that ensure we walk the talk on corporate JUSTness.
- Develop company culture standards and strategies that reflect our research into what Americans value in corporate behavior
- Oversee day-to-day HR management of the company overall, with our PEO provider
- Conduct twice-annual employee 360 reviews
- Conduct Employee Engagement surveys quarterly, synthesize results, and implement changes at the company in response to employee concerns
- Speak publicly and write think pieces on HR strategies that make companies more JUST
- Develop a JUST Capital Culture Deck in collaboration with the staff
- Recruit full-time, contract, and temporary staff
- Create and execute an onboarding experience for new staff
- Conduct regular salary and title evaluations to measure diversity and gender parity
- Collaborate with leadership and marketing communications team to create greater transparency into company data relating to corporate JUSTness
- Manage HR outreach channels, i.e., LinkedIn, Jazz, Glassdoor, etc.
- A passion for JUST Capital’s mission.
- 5+ years of demonstrated experience in HR & Culture
- Proven track record of taking ownership and successfully delivering results in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams to deliver projects on tight deadlines
BENEFITS AND PERKS
- Fully paid health, vision, dental insurance for you and your family
- 401(k) with employer matching up to 4% of salary
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefits
- Flexible Savings Accounts
- Back-up Child Care Benefits
- 20 days of Paid Time Off per year
- Up to 12 weeks fully paid Family Leave for new parents, with flexible return to work
- One Medical Group Membership
- Citibike Membership
- Subsidized gym membership with New York Health & Racquet Club
- To be considered for this position, please submit a resume, cover letter to https://justcapital.com/careers
- JUST Capital is looking to fill this position immediately so applications will be considered on a rolling basis.